Come to Mangapapa School!


Alright back with another post, today we had cybersmart but we had to advertise one part of the school.
So here is my video. I spent a lot of time on it, so let me know what you thought and what I can change!
I found it hard to make the music play because it did  not play and I had to start again which was really  annoying.
I fond it easy to piece together the images and make the cross mosaic.
I enjoyed the entire thing altogether, and I look forward to making another one in the future.
Next time I will try to make it more detail and make me of to the side a bit more to let you see the images a bit more.  




The Script
You may look at this bike track and think it´s just a normal bike track, but this is a place where kids learn to bike, have fun, and experience the feeling of wind rushing through their hair, as they speed along the track.

Comments