Real or Fake #2



Welcome back. Today I have a image that I want you to guess opon. Is it real or fake?
Let me know in the comments!
 Room 3&4 four were learning about photoshop.

 Do you know what photoshop is? Well if you dont its where people steal images and combine them together and make you believe it´s real.


Room 3 & 4 were learning how to use photoshop and to not believe in everything that you see.  We created our real or fake images by just adding a few images together.


I found it easy to combine the photos together, put them by each other and make it fit in because I was removing some stuff off the photo and making it work.  I used Remove.bg to remove the backgrounds from the images that I wanted to use.


It was hard to find the right photos because if I saw one I liked it wouldn't fit in to the theme so I had to take it slow.


Next time I could think of what to do more creatively with a lot more images to combined.


If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments below.


 

Comments